wom

wom

Monday 24 February 2014

EUROVISION: covers winners 2011 and 2010

I like it original. Cover-versions usually are either weaker than the original or purely an copy of it, which in my book shouldn´t been made at all. Rarely there is versions, that is better than the original and these are now shown to you.

2011 The Eurovision Song Contest was won by Azerbaidzan with the song Running scared. Needless to say, that I didn´t like the song one bit and I didn´t find the song at all interesting in any level. But then came up from this marvellous magicbox called youtube this version and I couldn´t believe my ears nor eyes. Do comment and tell me your reactions :)
The group Aperion comes from Slovenia and their genre is quite a lot hardrock.Group is rather new one and released their 1st album in 2010. I must say, that I loved it and if this would have been shown in ESC like this I would never have complained :) Aperion ft. Klemen Slakonja - running scared           read more about Aperion www.aperion.org




             

2010 this contest was won by Germany and yes also this time I disliked the song and the artist. But that´s also the thing in eurovision, some you adore and some you adore less. And it won - congratulations I would say after I found this video by amazing André Fuckert. Style is now jazz and ohlala it works. André, born 1983, has in my opinion the talent and one of the most interesting websites with lots of goodies. andrefuckert.de

 

1973  Spain took part with one of the biggest hits of the contest "eres tu". Song is still gaining more interesting new versions around the world. This version is almost better than the original and performed by AnSan City Opera Choir from South Korea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment