wom

wom

Thursday 27 February 2014

TURKEY:Emre Altug, Model and Ozan

Turkey is clearly my number one country, if looking how many times I´ve been there. Last visit was in 2006 and naturally I would like to return  ... to my "home" Istanbul.

Emre Altuğ - Hangimiz Tertemiz   Emre Altug, born 1970 in Istanbul, is one of the most popular artists in Turkey. He is not only an singer, but also an actor. This song is 4th in charts at the moment, released in 2013. I have always liked his voice and music. 

Which one of us is perfect?

Come, sit next to me I'll talk to you alone, one on one,
Let us expand upon this subject and forget about it half way,
Come, sit next to me I'll talk to you alone, one on one,
Let us expand upon this subject and forget about it half way.
Tell me is there someone other than me?
Is it easy to find such a love (like ours)?
You know we loved each other like crazy,
Come for even fleas burn down comforters (metaphor),
Do not make things worse for me,
You know we loved each other like crazy.
Is it not your fault?
Is it so difficult to accept this fact?
It is like one of us during this time was perfect,
Is it not your fault?
Is it so difficult to accept this fact?
It is like one of us during this time was perfect,
Perfect.


Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/hangimiz-tertemiz-which-one-us-perfect.html#ixzz2uX4mQOW1






Today I must maybe ask for some understanding from my dear readers. I have reasons to be bit sad and that clearly does it work. Songs are not uptempo as I might have normally chosen.

Model is an rockgroup, which saw it´s daylight in 2005 and coming from Istanbul and Izmir. Vocalist Fatma Turgut has in my opinion the voice, that made me follow their career. This song "it took some time for me to cry" is in charts 6th


It took time for me to cry

So much time has passed, i still didn't believe you were gone
It's impossible that you forgot, i prepared for the day you would come back
My inside is a summer garden, the memories are wilted flowers
If i wouldn't take care of them they would certainly die
Time froze, everything seemed ordinary
"I'm fine" i told everyone
It took time for me to cry
I had some of your stuff, they just remained
You weren't by my side anymore, it took time for me to realize
It took time for me to cry
The elegance in the letter of an old-time lady
The longing in the fountain of an imprisoned poet's eye
So fragile is the child inside of me who believed in you
So naiv that it still couldn't understand you were gone
Time froze, everything seemed ordinary
"I'm fine" i told everyone
It took time for me to cry
I had some of your stuff, they just remained
You weren't by my side anymore, it took time for me to realize
It took time for me to cry
Time froze, everything seemed ordinary
"I'm fine" i told everyone
It took time for me to cry
I had some of your stuff, they just remained
You weren't by my side anymore, it took time for me to realize
It took time for me to cry
It took time for me to cry


Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/a%C4%9Flamam-zaman-ald%C4%B1-it-took-time-me-cry.html#ixzz2uX6xLbTC


Ozan Kocer  comes from Istanbul. According to his page in russian facebook is that he´s single, so that you know. English version has the contact details wink wink He debuted 8 years ago and has released 6 albums. I know this is quite short, but more couldn´t be found. Website is mentioned, but I couldn´t get in there for many many attempts  www.ozanworld.com About the song itself, I liked the rhythm which is facinating and catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment