wom

wom

Monday 24 February 2014

South Korea: Song Eun Yi & Song Seung Hyun , Spica & K.Will


South Korea is shortly put an amazing country for music. Artists pop-up like mushrooms after rain and the charts are maybe fastest changing in our globe. Kpop is the term in short for the popmusic from South Korea which is useful while you will search for more from youtube.

Song Eun Yi & Song Seung Hyun - Age-Height  

was the song, which from the newest charts interested me and you wonder why. Song Eun Yi, born 1971,  is comedian and Song Seung Hyun, born 1992, is from popgroup FTIsland and this song is an parody of men having the fetish for skinny young girls. Together they created the popgroup " two song place".  Read more http://www.ftisland.com


 


SPICA is rather new group (2012-) and hasn´t really received the success they should have in my opinion. They have many songs with high standard. Like this song " you don´t love me". More you get familiar with the korean musicvideos you will notice that musicvideos are filled with choreography, looks and I find them very entertaining. http://www.b2m-spica.com/


One of the maleartists I like maybe the most is K.Will (Kim Hyung-Soo), born 1981  and mainly this time his voice does the work. I admit, that I am falling easily for romantic songs and this song has great lyrics too.  He has also website, but only in korean so I haven´t linked that.




No comments:

Post a Comment