wom

wom

Monday 24 February 2014

Germany: Laura Wilde, Anna-Maria Zimmermann & 3A

Germany is an another main musicareas in our globe. There is lots of artists,bands and certainly own genre schlager. Schlager is great, yes it is :) Normally songs are catchy,lyrics are as always about love says the critics, but if being honest most of the songs are about love. Is there something wrong with that?

Laura Wilde, born 1989, released this song Ungarisches blut in 2011. And I was sold. Sure I have been in Hungary several times and loved my stay over there, but song is catchy and video is beautiful. When going to google do notice, that there is even another artist with same name. Read more about Laura Wilde  http://www.laura-wilde.de/ 


Anna-Maria Zimmermann, born 1988, is also familiar from Germany looks for the superstar. This is the latest single Tanz released few weeks ago. www.annamariazimmermann.de








Germany has so many great popgroups and I had really difficult to make the 1st pick. So I took something, which most of you haven´t heard a sound. Well group 3A is new pop/rock-group and their song "sind wir freunde" are we friends  simply won me over. Melodic and catchy. I do think, that this 3A will be huge. Time will tell. Anyway check out their website http://www.3a-musik.de/


No comments:

Post a Comment