wom

wom

Friday 30 May 2014

Chile : Benjamin Walker


Benjamin Walker was born in Santiago 1992. He debuted this year with this song "felicidad", which you will be able to see here.
Debut album is going to be released after the summer :)

He has been playing quitar & singing since his whole childhood increasing after he turned 9. 1st own song he did write at the age of 15 while living in Princeton,NJ. The debut album "felicidad(happiness)" will have 12 songs he wrote while being between 15-18 years old.

You might like to visit his facebook or soundcloud where you may listen more of his music

After I contacted artist and gave him the possibility to say something to all of you 


I hope you will like this first album with many diverse songs of latinoamerican influence, made with great chilean musicians and songwriters like Manuel García.

 

Benjamin brings something new to the latinoamerican music. He is one of the most interesting new artists I have heard in ages and song has beautiful melody and he has very beautiful voice with all the elements he uses. I love it, I feel it and naturally I am curious to hear more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment