wom

wom

Thursday 22 May 2014

Norway : Margaret Berger

Margaret Berger was born in 1985 in Bergen. She came at everyone´s knowledge in Norway while taking part in 2nd season Idols in 2004.She got eliminated from the contest in semifinals, but received wildcard and she was running for the top once again. She received 2nd place in the end. She is electropop-singer-songwriter.She has released 3 albums and 1 EP.

You might like to visit her website or facebook

She has also represented Norway in Eurovision Song Contest 2013 "I feed you my love" receiving 4th place in the final. 

           

Song was OK+, but everything felted pretty cold to me. But pleased for her placing :) This video is taken from her new album and is called "scream" 


She continues in electropop. This has cool backround sounds and her style isn´t what I like directly, but I can see lots of potential in this. So I will return to this again bit later. I am sure this will gain success though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment