wom

wom

Thursday 24 April 2014

Bermuda: Heather Nova

The first knowledge that many of us had about Bermuda, is the Triangle mistery.

 Well, Bermuda is also known as a great touristic destiny, because of their beauty beaches plenty of pink sand and a very appealing new .... there is no tax charge on the purchases.

For a long time, I tried to find native Bermuda singers, usually I like to check 3 or 4 nice options. Well I found one very talented singer, her name is Heather Nova. This lady which full name is Heather Allison Frith was born in 1967.

When she was 23 she recorded her first EP, under the name Heather Frith. With this nice attempt, the record producers start getting interest on Heather, and from 1993 to 1995 she recorded 3 different albums. My first real contact with Heather music was when I watched the Michelle Pfeiffer and Sean Pean movie "I am Sam" where se was part of the Soundtrack.

But she have been part of the soundtrack of some other movies as well. In 2011 she recorded the latest of her 12 albums (so far) 300 days at sea, where she recorder an amazing jewel that deserved world recognition "Higher ground" wow Heather this song is a real masterpiece.

Heather I really wish to have more music of you soon, your music is a real delight I'm showing to you her latest single "Save a little piece of tomorrow"

For all of you who want to visit her webpage visit it here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment