wom

wom

Saturday 26 April 2014

Ghana: Rhian Benson

Usually I try to show you songs that have been released in the latest 365 days.

However this time, I'm showing you a song that was released in 2011. I don't want to be a selfish that just want to keep the jewels for himself.

This song is a real jem, that deserves to be well know.

The title "Better without you" and is sang by the Ghana born singer Rhian Benson. Born Rhian Afua Benson in Accra, Ghana.

She started performing in small bars in London where she was discovered, and she was able to release her fist album "Gold Coast" by 2003.

Becaming a winner of a Mobo Award in 2005, she released her second album in 2011.

I invite you ti visit Rhian webpage here.

Somehow I lost the track on what's doing Rhian at the moment, but dear Rhian if you read this, please get to know that I'm eager to listen more and more music of you, My Ipod isn't Better without you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment