wom

wom

Friday 18 April 2014

Thailand: Nantida Kaewbuasai


Today you will get two asian songs and some of you have noticed, that one post is deleted  by my collegue´s "timethai" as that was already done by me march 3rd. But to offer something new from Thailand as was his plan here it comes ...

An another facinating matter come accross while looking for facts around Nantida. In Thailand the year they live now is 2557. And that´s why I need to calculate this and that before making this post and it took longer than normally, but honestly  this was great matter. I knew about it,but I had so totally forgotten about it :)

Nantida Kaewbuasai is artist with such a long career but we can´t forget that she is also an actress. Nantida was born in 2503 = 1961and  she debuted in 2521 = 1978  and has released 32 albums and she has done 25 movies.
She has very active fanclub and exist also in facebook

This video was released today and you get it as fresh as it only is possible:
Song is titled " I have finally understood" , which might be from her own life ( just an thought after I read some gossips/headlines)


No comments:

Post a Comment