wom

wom

Monday 28 April 2014

Romania: Aylin Cadir & The lucky charms


Romania is such an musicnation around europop in my opinion. It´s amazing how many great artists,songwriters and songs pops out from there every week. Well door is open and now it´s easier to offer and oh my they really impress me time after time.

Aylin Cadir, born 1985, took part in the  pop idol in Romania and around her was created an popgroup. For any newcomer that kind of start is the best possible in my opinion. She is both actress and artist, which is great combination. She released 1st album "cloud" 2013, which received popularity also internationally in Germany and Turkey.

You may like to visit the website


 

This video was released today and this was the 1st song I did listen this morning and I noticed myself singing along once again "la la la laa" :) This catchy poptune with some jazz elements is perfect way to enjoy the life and agree, that the other we are with is clearly the "Better half of me" :)
Video itself is so positive and happy and even for that reason this is selected for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment