wom

wom

Saturday 19 April 2014

New Zealand: Jackie Thomas

One of the biggest surprises of 2013, was to hear for first time the very talented Jackie Thomas and her excelent track It's worthy.

I use to take part on Internet Based song contest, and suddenly New Zealand became popular in most of them, thanks to this song. In my opinion one of the best 5 songs released in the world during 2013.

Jackie I ask desperatly your record company, to push you to became a World Star, you cannot be kept like the hidden gem of New Zealand, NO ... I want Chicago, Paris, Mexico City, Moscow, Sydney, Shanghai, Capetown, Barcelona know you and fall in love with you.

Your music is totally worth it and I cannot wait for "Where I belong".

Jackie was born in 1990 in Greymouth. She won the first New Zealand series of The X Factor in 2013. "It's worthy" was released in July 2013, and in just 3 weeks it was certified Platinum

In November 2013, Thomas opened for Olly Murs at his New Zealand show, and in late 2013 she performed at the Christmas in the Park events in Auckland and Christchurch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment