wom

wom

Saturday 19 April 2014

Czech Republic: Lucie Vondráčková

If I had one big dream in this life, was for no reason .... travel someday to Prague. A strange desire of a mexican, a nation that has very weak roots with the Czech People. Well my dream became truth in 2009, when I decide that the first city of Europe that I might visit was gonna be Prague.

Five years after, I can say it's one of the most beautiful cities that I have visited in my life and someday I might return as promised to all those that go and touch the statue of Jana Nepomuckého.

Going to music, I'm so sorry that Czech Republic has show no interest of Eurovision Song Contest. I understand the results have been poor, but trully at least 2 of their 3 entries deserve what they got. There are some other nice Czech singers to show to the world, not all is Mala dama and Aven Romale.

Lucie Plekancová Vondráčková (born 8 March 1980 in Prague) is a czech popular singer and respected theatre and film actress. She also gained considerable amount of awards and is one of the most successful Czech singers commercially.

And I can understand this commercial success, her music is unique, modern and fresh. It can be shown to any person from Europe and can find her style as contemporary. May be you were an excelent choise to go to Eurovision my dear Lucie.

No comments:

Post a Comment