wom

wom

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Iceland : Valdimar


Valdimar band  an indieband from beautiful Iceland has in my opinion very fresh sound. The icelandic language gives the extra spice to it and yes I wouldn´t hope for anything more. This feels like it´s done just for me and for you. Valdimar might not get into stadiums and I think the guys doesn´t want that either. This is in my eyes suitable for cosy clubs to create the right atmosphere, but maybe you see it differently after you hear it.

Valdimar has 6 members and has released 2 albums; 3rd album is coming this year.  Their releases have all reached top 10 and that brings the fanbase that everyone needs. You might like to visit their myspace  and their facebook

The video I selected for you is from their 2nd album "um stund" and the video is called "yfir Borgina"
listen the beautiful sounds and the icelandic language :)




No comments:

Post a Comment