wom

wom

Monday 28 April 2014

Indonesia: Sheryl Sheinafia


Sheryl Sheinafia Tjokro, born 1996 in Jakarta is singer-songwriter. She have had huge passion and interest for music and she learned to play various instruments like piano, quitar and used the youtube on the side while learning new technics. She wrote her 1st song at the age of 14 and 1st single was released 2012. She has released several singles and me and many others are waiting for the album :)

I selected for you this video "bla bla bla" which is quite like I felt after one discussion. Still this song is totally different than the title lets us understand.
Maybe you like to visit her facebook

 

I liked the song, which was in category "less is definately far more". Everything is served as it is and this is why this song works so well. Her tender sweet voice makes this superb in my ears. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment