wom

wom

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Denmark : Rasmus Thude


Rasmus Thude, born 1989 in Århus. He participated in X-factor 2010 and has released one EP and several singles.

Rasmus is as ready as artist can be in my opinion. He has the looks, the voice and charisma which is important. Question just is when is the time for him to show for the danish audience, that he can deliver and he does it better than some. Watch it for yourself
the latest video/single "sten mod din vindue" ( a rock towards your window) You might like to visit his website

 

This song is very beautiful and the lyrics also works for me. " I throw an rock towards your window and I stand here in parkinglot and wait for you. My heart is beating and I want more than I get"  quite free translation, but you get the idea of the song in two lines.  I adore the voice of Rasmus and especially when this version is so live as it can be, great :) Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment