wom

wom

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Bulgaria : Fiki


Fiki, born 1995 as  Fikret Storaro is the oldest son of famous folksinger Toni Storaro. It could be said, that Fikret grew up with music and by following his father during the concert tours. Fikret has released few singles and visited in other artists albums and videos. Currently is spending time in studios for recording more music.

Today was released very catchy video, which will for sure make 80% of readers to gasp heavily. Fiki spent lots of time in gym and it sure shows. Fiki has the looks and also the superb voice to mach. Song is catchy, so it all sounds an hit to me :)
You might like to visit his facebook

 

At first I liked the instruments and those took me back to the great holiday in Sunny Beach decades ago. That isn´t the same anymore, but the music is gladly the same. Traditional elements exists just as the rhythm oh my how I like it. And visually great video too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment