wom

wom

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Ukraine : The Hardkiss


The Hardkiss was founded in 2011 when Julia Sanina & Valeri Bebkon met. Later joined  two other members. Group plays electronicpop and I have personally loved their style and their videos too.

The hardkiss changed recordcompany in 2012 and since then worked on their forthcoming album. Debut album will be released in autumn.
Here is their new single/video "Stones"   I hope that you enjoy :)
You might like to visit their website


 

I like Julia´s voice and this superb sound, that the Hardkiss has. And there is bit of the 80´s feeling of depeche mode and still sounding from this century. I like the nice and surprising changes before the closing chapter. Great superb and this album is definately something I am looking forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment