wom

wom

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Turkey: Sirin Soysal


This blog has now run exatcly 2 months. Totally over 6400 pageviews. The flagcounter shows the figures only from the past month. This is quite cool and there is 2 co-workers plus me.  If you wish to do somethng look the page on right "wom team" and it´s as easy as that. I am soon creating the new "about me" page, as I decided to change the fun of wom with everyone whom is willing to write and share the knowledge. As you can see we have a format basic information, opinion and links  at this 1st stage. on 2nd stage when wom has more co-workers around the world we might do bit more :)

Now back to the business, Turkey.

Today was released in my opinion very unusual video from Turkey in my opinion. This is kind of Kate Bush meets Björk and still not quite. You will for sure notice it yourself and that´s why this is so interesting too. In this blog we can show both chartclimbers and then other interesting artists, which should be heard. Sirin Soysal is such an artist in my book.

Sirin Soysal was born in 1980 in Vienna, Austria. She has released 2 albums and the critics are overwhelming and no wonder why in my opinion. This is magical despite she calls her style "black cabaret". His father was diplomat, which ment for Sirin new friends, new cultures, new languages and she turned more european than turkish in her own opinion. She has always had a wish to share her story and as writing sometimes is very hard, I can tell as sometimes there is the empty place in front of me and the text just doesn´t pop out so I can easily understand that writing songs and singing is the perfect way to get the message out to the world. Do visit her website


I am sold for this and it almost let my spirit take a break and fly around before returning back to my body. Music as it´s best touches people and this did touch me for being so unique and so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment