wom

wom

Sunday 27 April 2014

Greece: Christos Kiprianidis


Lately I have not visited Greece musically since 2007. What took place then is totally an another long story and maybe not part of this blog :)

Christos Kiprianidis was born to musical family. Naturally it´s quite common, that children follow the steps of the father and so did Christos too. He studied first theory before going in front of the audience and when he did it was simply an successstory. Some work hard to get the 1st record deal, but for Christos thanks to his huge talents it happened bit easier. 1st album "hey I love you / kalimera s´agapou" in 2004 and several megahits came from this album. What I know of he has released 2 albums, but I have contacted artist for detailed information.

His website  facebook

I selected from him his new single/video "mi mou les" and I hope you like it as much as I do.

 
Song starts lovely with the spanish quitars and developes in most facinating way to very catchy song. His voice follows the melody an extra mile. This brings back some memories of my childhood, as I was in daycare in finnish-greekish family for few years. Then I learned the basics in greek, learned to love greek music, food etc.  Unfortunately during the past decades I have forgotten how to speak and write greek, but the love for music still is as strong and for the pleasure of my neighbours I sing along with this song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment