wom

wom

Friday 18 April 2014

Serbia: Nemanja Semlekan




This time you will hear very beautiful song by Nemanja Semlekan. I adored the song, it´s melody spoke for my slavic soul and visually the video couldn´t be better as it gives us whom doesn´t understand the lyrics the full  and now we do with this cool animation.

Nemanja is born 7th november 1986. He debuted in 2012 with the song " brate moj" and this video is his 2nd single. He studied and graduated at Law University in Novi Sad, Serbia. He could work as an lawyer, but he chose to sing instead.
When I contacted Nemanja and asked him to share with you anything he wishes us to know and hear and this is what we got an personal message from Nemanja to you :

I want to say to all the people-it's never too late to start doing what you like the most in your life, for me it is singing, and never give up of your dream.
Maybe you like to visit his facebook

And finally to the video. Pls enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment