wom

wom

Friday 25 April 2014

Paraguay: Andrea Valobra


Andrea Valobra, born 1988, started her career in 1986 while participating in television starhunt "Rojo fama contrafama" receiving 3rd place. Last november she took part in songcontest "Festival de la cancion en Punta del Este" and took home the victory for Paraguay with the song I have chosen for you. This year 2014 she is told to be one of the dancers for "dancing with stars"  Baila Conmigo Paraguay :)

I have contacted Andrea for receiving more information about her and her career, so I ask you to check back for that later on.
You might like to visit her website facebook




 

Quite many of you have learned my taste in music and yes I am looking for very talented artists with strong voice and an song which has all what you could only ask for. This has everything, every box is ticked and no wonder she won. Quality wins always. Bravo Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment