wom

wom

Thursday 24 April 2014

South Africa: Jaziel Brothers


Jaziel Brothers, Luthando & Ntobeko Ngcizela were born in Klerksdorp and showed in very early age their musical talents. One thing led to an another and now the are clearly the nr1 south african duo, if we look at the amount of awards they have received.

Brothers have their own company and their goal is to produce something, that will last and still sound good also after some time. When I did listen their songs I got the same idea I must admit and their sound is fresh, something familiar and still their own flavour. So far they have released 2 albums : The beginning, The Journey :)

I could have selected many songs, but in the end after the other videos seems to be bit uptempo I selected something else. I am sure you will like the strong vocals
enjoy and in the meantime visit their website


No comments:

Post a Comment