wom

wom

Thursday 24 April 2014

Denmark: Bryan Rice


Bryan Rice, born 1978 in Dåstrup, Brian Risberg Clausen.  His debut could be said have started from an starhunt show "star night" in 2003, where he got 3rd place.  He was backing singer in 2 albums for example Infernal 2004 and 2005 it finally did happen, the big break thru.
His song "no promises" was on soundtrack of the movie Hum and this song is nr 4th most played song in Denmark last decade. 2nd single "homeless hearts" was chosen for title song for tvserie "paradise hotel" and the success continues. So far he has released 17 singles and 4 albums.

He has also the eurovision connection by taking part in national selection few times as an artist and songwriter. 1st time 2010 with the song "breathing" placing 2nd and in my opinion he should have been the winner as song had more potential, if someone would ask from me. 2013 he took part as songwriter with the song "beautiful to me"  placing shared 4th  and 2014 with the song " I choose you"  placing shared 4th again.
You might like to visit his website

Now he is featuring in the single "stay awake" with Dj Guena Lg, whom is from France, Paris. Song is written by Matthew Koma from USA and we will get back to him later on.




At first this video starts in a way, that I couldn´t care less. But the sign language got my interest and I started to watch until the scene with guns came and I was ready to skip this once again. Listened thru and yes this song is very catchy poptune and might be such a hot track in discotheques around the world. I advice you to listen to the lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment