wom

wom

Sunday 30 March 2014

Albania : Kastro Zizo ft. Elinara Shehu


When I saw the title of the song I thought ... okey, this won´t be suitable here. But then curiosity killed the cat and now I have heard/watched the song couple of times. So this is quite special one.

Kastro Zizo,born 1984, is singer and songwriter.
Elinara Shehu ... no info what so ever
if anyone of you know more, contact.
This blog needs someone from Kosovo and Albania clearly :)


 

What do I think of this?
Title was bit not my cup of tea, but the song is very superb popsong. Very catchy rhythm and will most likely become quite an hit in Tirana´s discotheques. " I´m the f.. freak" is repeated in text and that is what most of you will maybe also think or will you?  Don´t judge directly and just give it a go and you notice, that after all this is quite amazing song.

No comments:

Post a Comment