wom

wom

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Netherlands: Vinzzent & Philippines : Erik Santos

Finally we are here, in Netherlands. Amazing that it took so long time and still so difficult to choose. Maybe because I adore dutch language and music and yes I have been there many times and lived in Den Haag too. Just as with Spain and Greece so it was with Netherlands. I had adored the language for a long long time and then came Ruth Jacott in Eurovision and I was sold. I had seen the dutch final and all the songs and shows after, so it was clear I had to go and buy practically all I could find from her and at the same time from other dutch artists I loved.
But that´s the personal part and now to business.

Vinzzent,born 1978 Vincent Johannes Rudolf Claase, is singer. Debuted 2007 and released so far 2 albums. This is his new single "vrijdag is vrij" which is in charts at place 80 at the moment. Going up or down is to be seen, but song is cool popsong and catchy isn´t it?  Read more of him http://www.vinzzent.nl/

)
Philippines is close to us finns as our Armi, Miss Universe, married filippino and remained there. Musically I first heard maybe 15 years ago and the language was something new and interesting. Beautiful in my ears naturally.
I chose this time Erik Santos to be the 1st out from The Philippines.
Rhoderick Ramos Santos,born 1982, is much more than a singer. He is actor and model. Released 7 albums and 26 singles. He has dozens of awards and has quite an fanbase. Read more http://eriksantos.com.ph/
I selected his latest release in original language despite english version is also available wink wink :)

)

No comments:

Post a Comment