wom

wom

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Croatia: Tiho Orlić

It´s time to show you stylish artist Tiho Orlic.
Tihomir Orlic born in Split 1976. Debuted in 1994 in group Thompson. He has also done solo acts on a side, which in my opinion is often a positive matter.
He took part in croatian musicfestival Split in 2004 with the song "Ostani"

His new video/hit is called "moja ljubavi" / my love which I love. I am not a rocker,quite rarely I like something like that, but this is working amazingly. The rasp in his voice,melody and whole song yeah this is good :)

Oh, how strange it is , Now that we have further but when we did not know. Oh, how sad What your posts no longer come. Oh, how hard is it in the heart to Know that we are fallen. Oh,is it true that you no and that they may coming back ? And I do not know what you're doing today, or where you've been , or whom you. You will not know how I am today lit a candle,wished good luck to you. My love , I sing for you tonight, e, the return time between us. My love,who stole our happiness? I prefer to never,never. Oh, how hard is it in the heart Know that we are fallen. Oh,is it true that you no and that they may coming back? And I do not know what you're doing today,or where you've been,or whom you.You will not know how I am today lit a candle,wished good luck to you. My love,I sing for you tonight,e,the return time between us.My love,who stole our happiness? I prefer to never,never

No comments:

Post a Comment