wom

wom

Monday 24 March 2014

Ireland: Walking on cars

Ireland

For me Ireland and Irish music was quite a lot what Eurovision Song Contest did annually bring. Later my interest for celtic music took over and the knowledge got wider. Lately I must say, that I know almost nothing from Irish musiclife nowadays, so sorry.

I was however looking the charts and there was some interesting acts, thus most of them from UK or US, but then by accident I saw this :

Walking on Cars  attracted at first as the name was unique for a band, so as the keep on saying about curiosity :)

Walking on Cars is rather new group, which took it´s first steps 2010. They told an facinating story about how it started by renting old house without tv,phones nor anything modern and just focused on music. In my opinion that was wise and it shows. Band is unique and has very universal sound and should break thru internationally. They have released few singles in itunes, which have rised to national nr1 spot.
You can visit their website for more http://walkingoncars.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment