wom

wom

Saturday 29 March 2014

Kosovo: Petrit Beqiri


Kosovo

Petrit Beqiri, born 1977, was born to an musical family. His grandfather,Xhavit Beqiri, was famous folk singer. Petrit studied piano playing at young age and moved to USA, New York when he was teenager.
** more details have been asked from the artist and will be filled later
source this far : albavideo.blogspot.com ( not updated for the past 7 years)

the video I selected for you is "o miku im" / friend of mine

 

rough translation :
Only man with his glass are by the table, no one else of this society
This table has seen written an lovestory covered with tears which is a memory from the past
chorus: My friend I like you and I love you and I sing my love for you.
My heart knows how you are having problems and oh my friend it´s not depressing
even I see you crying while I tell you how I love you.
This is the reminder of loneliness from hot fresh kisses and the pain doesn´t disappear .. it stays alive despite seasons are changing 

No comments:

Post a Comment