wom

wom

Monday 17 March 2014

France: Sophie-Tith


France is superb nation in music, but lately this is not shown in Eurovision and that´s sad. Many times good attempts, great artists,but still the victory isn´t coming. This year I think once again, that France have a chance. I will get into Eurovision later in specials, but that´s in May :)

An another format, Idols, is popular almost everywhere. Despite the format I like what it brings to our knowledge, new stars. Then there is the cold cold music business, where these youngsters go in and only few survives nowadays. That´s maybe also our fault,we as customers and we as bloggers too. I try to be fair and as positive as I only can, believe me I have that grumpy side too :)

Idols France 2013 winner Sophie-Tith Charvet, born 1996 and released 1 album.
She has great producers, whom have created great collection of cool songs to that album. This video is from that. Unfortunately there is no website yet.


I find this song very beautiful, soulful and I like her voice. Ballade with r/b touch ...I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment