wom

wom

Saturday 29 March 2014

Vietnam : Ông Cao Thắng & Đông Nhi


Vietnam

There isn´t many stars that I would automatically know from Vietnam, as I am more familiar with their wonderful cuisine. But internet is quite cool place as you can learn every day. That´s what I am trying also to do in this blog... music sounds quite the same and it sure doesn´t matter as music is own universal language. Do you agree? Let´s debate, if you are up to it :)

Dong Nhi, born 1988 Hong Ngoc Mai, is an artist and lyricist. Debuted in 2008 and has released 3 albums and 16 singles. She has even been in 3 movies. She is one of the vietnamese most loved stars.

Ong Cao Thang   ... is total mystery. If anyone of you know a thing ... pls contact, so we can update this.
Vietnamese musicsites tell only that he is HOT star right now. Well. I like to know more :)

I find the song amazing and the strong vocals simply ... especially Ong´s voice sound amazing. Dong Nhi I had heard before and I knew how superb it is :) This song starts so beautifully and the melody grows from 1st second to the last. This rnb beat suits this.


No comments:

Post a Comment