wom

wom

Tuesday 25 March 2014

UK: Lily Allen


When I started in this project I thought how I would start blogging only about the songs, which aren´t going to dominate the charts everywhere, but never say never.

Lily Allen, born 1985 in London, is amazing unique artist. She understood wisely, that in this business you must be more than talented as people demand more and are hungry for even more all the time. Lily won´t disappoint anyone. She has own style and some may dislike it, bt nobody is perfect. Lily offers great vocals,songs,videos and she´s actively updating her facebook page - so yes Lily is perfect :)

The new single " airballoon" is facinating one. Song is one of the best popsongs I have heard this year and video so visual, that I am sure you will also watch it several times over and over again. Tumbs up for Lily ...
I like it :)    You may visit her website


No comments:

Post a Comment