wom

wom

Friday 21 March 2014

South Africa : Lloyd Cele

When South Africa is mentioned can we all mention several things from Apartheid, Mandela, wineindustry and music. I do recall from 80´s Clout or Coleske which are just 2 examples for universal hits. Lately it has been silent on that front. Maybe soon ...

Lloyd Cele is one of my favourites from South Africa. Lloyd Cele, born 1982 outside of wedlock and raising up during Apartheid-era wasn´t the easiest road to take. He took part in Idols South Africa and came 2nd 2010. Won award for the best popalbum 2012.
I find his music very good. I like his strong voice and the song I do like a lot and not only due of the language. I would like to know what he is singing about, but this is still awesome song. What surprises me is, that it seems very few hits on youtube for some reasons..
This deserves to be heard and here we go.
You can visit his website http://lloydcele.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment