wom

wom

Friday 21 March 2014

USA: Cash Cash

I have tried to choose artists from US, that hasn´t yet dominated the charts in Europe. I am sure, that this group will be really climbing on each charts as the sound is fresh and awesome as it´s used to say.
However I wouldn´t mind of getting local correspondent to get even faster new sounds,hits and faces :)

Cash Cash is an electronicpop band from New Jersey. They debuted 2008 ( which was news to me) released 3 albums, 3 EP:s and 10 singles, some songs not taken from albums. They have done remixes for several very succesful artists from Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga if mentioning just two.

In my opinion Cash Cash has lots to offer and they have the beat of today. And it´s always good to focus on quality like they do and not produce song after song with less quality. I like the way these guys do it. I am maybe not the target group say statistics, but I have always wanted to be different. I love it and I have to look the shops for the album.

Website http://www.cashcashmusic.com/


This was taken from the EP "overtime" and released as video/single 2003 The featuring artist Bebe Rexha, born 1989 Bleta Rexha in New York (macedonian-albanian parents). She has done musicals like Hello Dolly, Fiddler on the roof etc and has been part in 2 different groups. Solo career since 2012. Released 6 singles, of which 3 on her own.  http://www.beberexha.com/

Bands new single was released 2 weeks ago called "Lightning" and the featuring artist is John Rzeznik.

John Joseph Theodore Rzeznik, born 1965 (which is good year wink wink) and the frontman of Goo Goo Dolls. Released 10 albums with the band of his and 1 solo single. http://googoodolls.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment