wom

wom

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Israel: Dudu Aharon

Israel. In eurovision I have loved quite many of their entries and followed since their career. Lately I admit, that I have lost the touch of Israeli music, but ...

Dudu Aharon, born 1984. He made debut in 2007 and has released 6 albums. Some of you may like to know, that he took part to "bachelor" tv-serie where 15 ladies was after his heart in 2013.
I find him very talented and I love hebrew. Song "natati lach-lalechet" is emotional without an doubt and I believe it.. like it :)  Unfortunately there is no video for the song, but this is 1st exception :)





http://www.dudu-aharon.co.il/


Where do I ask now Two days have passed Meanwhile, no ringing
What happens to you ? Are you sad now?
Just like me How do you feel suddenly alone Tell me this time
Is left to taste Not sit just wait

I felt sad and wanted to give you   I let you go because you deserve more
I find it hard situation What do we do now suddenly
When you are no longer my heart closed

Where do I ask now Come give me a moment
That I do not know  How to continue from here Where I'm going nowhere
And the pain hits me like a wave He visits me while you were not here
It appears that in this time  Repeat no longer taste  Sad and have nothing to do

No comments:

Post a Comment