wom

wom

Saturday 15 March 2014

Morocco : Saad Lamjarred

We´ve been touring around the globe and it´s finally time to make an stop in Morocco.
Morocco where I have visited, but not in the touristic cities I must say. I did tour around the northern part of Morocco and stayed in Tetouan and Tangier most of days. Great country I must say, so much to see and discover. Food is an another passion and yes I still have the tagine kitchen tool in weekly use. Some spices are out just as the mint tea, but c´est la vie they say in France.

Morocco have taken part once in Eurovision Song Contest. Superb Samira Bensaid took part 1980 with the "bitakat hob", but unfortunately european juries didn´t understand the pearl which was served.

  I will write later about Samira. I´m waiting for the new release :)

From Morocco I did select an another superstar Saad Lamjarred, born 1985. He has famous parents, mother actress and father musician. Took part in Arabic Superstar 2nd place.
Unfortunately very little information was able to locate and more found, which can´t be used.
If you know more,pls share and we can create this info complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment