wom

wom

Saturday 29 March 2014

UK: The Hoosiers


While listening to the indie-songs few days ago I did discover even this very interesting pop-rockband.
You know that they come from UK,well this group has even one swedish member on it :)

I fell for their sound, which was so fresh despite it reminded me of the great popgroups from 80´s.  Then I was young and handsome, now just young :) And this was the daily humour dose in this blog :) Well as I turn tomorrow once again older I must have the humour. Just imagine what the humour will be like next year, when it´s 50. Well - well :)

The Hoosiers have released 3 studioalbums and I am very interested of their music. Their sound is something which should open every door easily. Song is cleverly written and using the right amount of effects covering everything with perfect vocals. Yes indeed The hoosiers is what we need. You may visit their website, which  has lots of everything.

I think one of the big positive´s is by being an indiepopgroup, that then music easier stays fresh as it allows the freedom of creating music as the band wishes and not what producer might want group to be. Now we all whom like them can do our part in this pr and ask for their music from our radios... are you in?


No comments:

Post a Comment