wom

wom

Thursday 20 March 2014

Germany : Faun


This time it´s for sure something totally different. Earlier I haven´t chosen any song with celtic wibes. Now you will hear such in german.

Faun is an german group who plays paganfolk, celtic and medieval music. Group debuted 2002. Singing is in bigger picture just as the traditional instruments as you will soon hear. Released 8 albums and 2 dvds.
Groups website is http://www.faune.de/
The video I chose "diese kalte nacht/ this cold night"


 

This night is cold And the wind is blowing Through our country and who stilll goes now
is a poor fool or on the way to your love Each trip is worth
Ohhh Open up, let me inside Your lover stand in the moonlight
This night is so cold So open up Then tomorrow will be so late
My father watches over house and courtyard My door locks with an iron lock
And i don't have any key for this  There is no way to me tonight
Ohhh, open up,let me inside Your lover stand in the moonlight
This night is so cold  So open up Then tomorrow will be so late
Yes, the night is so cold  Finally she opens him  And she kisses her best cold forehead
This night is so cold  Yes she opens the door and he kisses her  For seven times
Ohhh, Open up, let me inside Your lover stand in the moonlight  This night is so cold
So open up  Then tomorrow will be so late
The morning is gray  And the wind goes through our country  Yes this girl lies in her best arm
and thanks so much to this cold night and also to wind

No comments:

Post a Comment