wom

wom

Saturday 15 March 2014

USA: Tony Dize

NEWS! Unfortunately I had to change the blogcounter. This was because the earlier one didn´t function as I´ve seen it does in other blogs and websites. Pity indeed as now I start again getting the hits. But that´s how it goes they say. Also do notice the poll - pls click :)   An another wish came from you, that I should send one by one these videos and I give it a try. Almost anything you wish for might be true ...so keep the feedback coming in :)
From time to time I will give you updates, if you are interested :)

***********
My plan was to bring something from southern america. One thing led to an another and surprise surprise I am back in US.
Tony Feliciano Rivera,born 1982, better known as Tony Dize. Debuted 2000 and has released so far 3 albums and several singles.You may visit his website and learn more about him and music  http://www.tonydize.net/   This selected video is his latest cd-single release "prometo olvidarte" promised to forget which has quite typical lyrics of an situation all of us have been once or more times, feelings after the break-up. I liked the lyrics,melody and rhythm. I know, that some find the latinpop with reggaeton maybe not as good, but maybe it´s time to grow the knowledge and go along ... you´ll notice how you want to move your ...


  

No comments:

Post a Comment