wom

wom

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Australia: The trouble with Templeton


Just a big surprise for me was, that I had not added anything from Australia. How on earth this is possible, oh well...

I have been the past two days listening various indiebands around the world and one simply took me by surprise. As I had not heard anything like it before, melodic yes, different oh yeah and ambient that too. Simply this works amazingly. I love it and the sound worked like a glue ... I had to just press "play it again" :)

The Trouble with Templeton is clearly a cool name for any band. This band is formed around 23yo Thomas Calder. Band has 5 members and comes from Brisbane,Australia. They have been quite often in US and tried to put their feet between the doors and hard work brings in the fruits. It would be cool to hear about the name of the group.. where it came from?
Group has released two albums. You can visit their website

I have selected for you the video"soldiers" which has in my opinion amazing melody,interesting sound and yeah I like the voice of Thomas a lot. It seems I have a new fave band :)


And while staying in their website I found an another cool video "I wrote a novel" and this is as perfect video can get. It is entertaining and yeah you want to see it again and again as each time you will see some more used details. Clever guys and great music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment