wom

wom

Wednesday 26 March 2014

ukraine: Via Gra

Via Gra is once again dominating the charts. Now with new members they are ready to do it again

Anyway I am glad over the group as I have missed them. I remember their break-thru hit "popetka nr5 / try the number 5" which was absolutely smashing. This hit song is written by the georgian Meladze and that can be heard. No wonder it is so calculatively written and so catchy. I have adored his music ... just wait, I will write about him soon too.

Via Gra has had many faces, which could mean either time or persons and both correct. That´s typical matter with popgroups. Via Gra has 13 years of career and Via Gra has always been number 1 group. Now when georgian Konstantin Meladze is taking care of the group and when they own the rights for the name Via Gra (patent) this quarantees even clearer future and success.

Via Gra has 3 members, Misha Romanov, Eric Herceg and Anastasia Kozhevnikov. You can read all about the group from their official website

I selected for you their 1st single  "peremirie/truce" from new album "magic"


No comments:

Post a Comment