wom

wom

Saturday 15 March 2014

Portugal: David Antunes feat.Vanessa Silva &

The past week was busy one for me. So many meetings and so little time over to do the "private eye" job behind the videos. You can believe, that I don´t pick the 1st one I see but listen sometimes more or less 50-80 songs for it. Then comes the checking part and finding the needed infos for your pleasure just as mine :)
The end product is hopefully what you like :)
Last week we managed to have 30 videos, 20 new countries on those 15 posts. Not bad while knowing that I also had such a week.  The following week will be offering you 3 posts/ day.
Do keep in mind, that the playlist is available for you on the separete page on top as you can see and next to it an another page about me... just a bit before it gets updated. Not offering everything at once.
So keep up the good work and keep on visiting me and discover the songs and artists with me. Let your friends know about this blog too :)

Now to business :) Portugal. I have visited here too,twice once in Lissabon and once in Acores. I loved it certainly to put it short. In Eurovision I think Portugal has been one of the misunderstood nations as they have sent amazing songs during the decades most of the times and still points have not been coming. I wish that they take the victory home asap :)

Portugal´s charts offers this song from 5th place David Antunes feat. Vanessa Silva - não te quero mais (I don´t love you anymore). I loved the song from 1st hearing and now after 4 listening I can´t quit. I want more. It´s in on way quite typical popsong with rockinfluences, but wow when that melody developes and these two artists with their voices. Wow- the passion, the drama and yes for someone whom doesn´t speak portuguese the message came thru loud and clear :) Amazing song,amazing artists :)

David Antunes *** information missing. This is asked directly from the artist and after I have received this will be updated.
Ana Vanessa da Cruz Silva, born 1981 is artist,songwriter,actress and performance artist. She uses many artistnames. Lately been more active in theatre and nightclub shows. She is considered to be one of Portugal´s best voices. Released 7 singles,1 music video and have tracks in various soundtracks and albums.


Uganda. I have during the past years found several great artists from this country. It´s time to bring something out from there.
Iryn Namubiru,born 1981 in Kampala is such great artist whom now lives in Paris,France. She debuted in 1995 and practically directly got the success as radiostations loved her songs and kept on loving and playing. She has huge fanbase and where is love is also the critics. She is in so many ways like I am, not willing to go like everyone else does, but finding own way.
I adore the strong voice, powerful charisma and I believe what she sings about as the happiness comes thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment