wom

wom

Saturday 15 March 2014

Ukraine : Roleks

We are back in Ukraine. Despite the situation I decided to to maintain positive spirit as nothing is yet lost.Stay strong,stay united.

Roleks is rather new group, which started in 2012 making music together. They had one goal and to make a difference and so they have done very well. 2012 came out 1st single "crazy" which did show what they are made of, talented young musicians with great sense of humour. This is how the video was done and no wonder it got the 1st price being the video of the year. This video by them is called "you" and same theme continues. I liked their 1st and I like this one too. Certainly there is some remarks I could say, but I leave those as I liked the package if I can say so :)
Website exist, bt unfortunately there is most likely technical probl. as the access is not available.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment