wom

wom

Saturday 15 March 2014

France : Léna Luce

We shall revisit France. I have adored french language and from time to time I´ve also tried to study it. I must confess though, that it sure takes full time to get over the verbs, but maybe someday :)
Musically france is amazing haven and it´s as difficult each time to decide which genre to choose :)
So I came to this one Oberkampf (quand je pense á ma vie) roughly translated how I think of my life. The song is full of nostalgia melodically, which attracted me in many ways. Lyrics are doing the trick and full of humour too. Video visually is bringing the lyrics quite well out and is very entertaining.

Léna Luce,born 1989 and her 1st album Métropolitaine is released last year. This video is taken from that. She has also website http://lena-luce.fr/ full of treats, so go and listen more about her music.
In "le parisien" newspaper she tells how everything started. She did see the announcement how one musician was looking for a rocksinger. She was then studying in Paris and working in a lawoffice as trainee. Her album is funded publicly by 1620 individuals collecting 100.000 €. That´s how it all started.
... After reading that I must value her even more. http://www.mymajorcompany.com/   By giving the link here is solely to inform you and not asking you to fund any project. That´s up to you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment