wom

wom

Wednesday 19 March 2014

I am looking for music correspondents


Hi dear visitors, 

this blog has started nicely and I am very pleased for the feedback. Without it this blog would not be the same, as this is for your entertainment :)

I am more than eager to open doors for correspondents from various countries, whom would be my eyes and ears. 

Alternative 1 is to write directly the post just as the model has been (short bio, short own text,website, perhaps lyrics in english and website)  which I will add to the blog by myself  once-twice  a month 

Alternative 2  is taking bigger role and getting direct access to the blog giving the right to publish directly under own name.

Payment  none what so ever  as this is done with love and passion for music for other friends whom also adore the music in various languages from every corner of the world.

Goal:
one or more / country would be ideal, but hardly realistic.
A team with similar eager music consumers whom like to discover and share the passion with others. Anything is possible and this is just the start.

Why?
No one is better nor wiser whats´s going on in your own country than you. You know far easier the artists/bands, that are newcomers and just hope to break it. This is also the channel for it.

As long as there is certain requirements filled .... talent,unique,no violence/sex/abuse/etc  as this is available for everyone without agelimit.   

Still wondering?
Pls believe me, I would be just pleased to get what I might get. If it´s 2-4/month or more stories from various nations anything goes. To keep this blog alive and always kicking we need bigger team at some point and I have nothing against, that more writers would be arriving even now.

How?
via contact us  is one alternative  second is via email 

sincerely yours
Martti

No comments:

Post a Comment