wom

wom

Sunday 16 March 2014

Kazakhstan : KeshYou

Kazakhstan has many strong artists to show. Still I was more than surprised to end up with totally something else than I at first had in mind.

KeshYou group debuted 2006 and since then has had few changes, which is common thing with groups. Unfortunately I couldn´t find a thing else from them,some interviews but nothing which could have been used here. If any of you know something more - thank you for letting me know asap and we can update this part.

This song "Rizamyn"  is telling about the kazakhstani girls gratitude towards kazakhtani heroes. If only there would be more to tell, bt the video is far too good to drop.

In my opinion these artists present amazing vocals, high notes are perfect and this melody is simply perfect. Catchy without saying and yes this is now what I play on and on :)


Their newest video is in totally different style and feeling and you may find the part familiar, but am I spoiling the fun? No ...

No comments:

Post a Comment