wom

wom

Friday 21 March 2014

Lebanon : Carole Samaha

Lebanon has interested me for many reasons. I have had penpal once upon a time and have had marvellous meals in lebanese restaurant plus the music is so powerful. Well some of you might find it different, but that is part of life. As we shouldn´t discuss about the tastes or should we :)

Carole Samaha, born 1972,is singer and actress. Debuted 1999 and has released so far 23 videos and 6 albums. You can visit her website http://www.carolesamaha.com/

The selected video "wahshani bladi" is from her latest album.
I find Carole awesome artist and so far I haven´t heard one weak song from her. I like her voice and practically to put it simple - she is amazing. The video is very dramatic,powerful and for sure visual look lets you understand what the lyrics are talking about. Enjoy this strong song from Lebanon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment