wom

wom

Sunday 23 March 2014

Jordan : Hani Mitwasi

Jordan

I have great memories from Jordan where I have once visited. Far too briefly I must admit and I would love to come back. What is the first thing that comes to my mind is clearly the cuisine. Best meals I had on that journey.

Hani Mitwasi, born 1983, has released 3 albums and next one is coming out at the end of this year.
you can visit his website http://www.hanimitwasi.com/

I find him interesting as an artist in many ways. So talented not only as singer, but also as quitarist. Like the song "ouzran habibi" / sorry my love which he played acoustic on one tvshow is simply as perfect as it can be.


 

Ya mohra was released at end of last year. Song is in my opinion great mix of traditional sounds and modern pop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment