wom

wom

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Montenegro : Andrea Demirovic

Montenegro is finally visited from Balkans.

I selected as the 1st artist amazing Andrea Demirovic. She is born 1985 in Titograd. Her breakthru came in 2002 in Sunčane Skale festival.
She has released 2 albums. Repsented Montenegro in Eurovision Song Contest 2009.
I wanted to choose her to show many whom watched Eurovision, that she was far better than the song she competed with.

This song "odlazim" / I´m leaving has in my opinion once again very beautiful danceact. Song is well written and lyrics beautiful. Andrea has amazing strong voice and this dramatic song can´t leave anyone cold. Love it.
Music: Vladimir Graic  Lyrics: Milos Paunovic
Choreography: Nevena Jovanovic/ Milos Paunovic   Dancers: Milos Paunovic/ Nikola Tomasevic


   

To kneel in front of you?    Pathetic act, you didn't deserve.   River of tears?   Just a phrase which insults everything.

To listen you as you forgive? No.  Though I know you love me,  Life with a scar on your heart? No.

I'm leaving, everything's calm.  Any act would be pathetic.  I'm leaving quiet because  All the words are violence.

I'm leaving, forever,  That's the best for us  I'm leaving, and by doing that...  I insult everything again

"I love you" doesn't mean the same  Our passion was destroyed by my low passion   And you to forgive everything? No.
Though I know you love me,  Life with a scar on your heart? No.

I'm leaving, everything's calm  Any act would be pathetic.  I'm leaving quiet because  All the words are violence.

I'm leaving, forever,  That's the best for us  I'm leaving, and by doing that...  I insult everything again

As I walk on a thin line, blindly,  It is too late when I realize   That I have nowhere to escape
That a devil wasn't myth  Maybe the best part would be the hell.

I'm leaving, everything's calm.  Any act would be pathetic.  I'm leaving quiet because  All the words are violence

I'm leaving, forever  That's the best for us  I'm leaving, and by doing that...  I insult everything again

No comments:

Post a Comment