wom

wom

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Japan: Grassbird


Japanese language simply interests me and so does the music. Lately japanese musicscene is looking a lot like the one in south korea, which is pity in my opinion. It´s always good to keep something really own.
That´s often how I am now looking for artists/bands whom are not directly following the mainstream, if you know what I mean.

Grassbird is such a group, whose music is fusion of rock,funk,r/b and pop. Catchy melodies are naturally in. Band has 3 members : Masayuki Hori, born 1986 in Osaka is vocal,quitar and keyboard; Keisuke Takahashi, born 1985 in Wakayama, is taking care of bass and chorus and Ohama Hiroyuki, born 1985 in Sakai and he plays drums.Released one album, one minialbum, 7 singles and 1 dvd.
You may visit their website (japanese) http://grassbird.jp/

I find this Grassbird simply amazing. Can´t explain why, but everything here simply clicks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment