wom

wom

Thursday 20 March 2014

Hungary : Zséda

Back in Hungary. I could not choose an older clip this time. Older, well from 2012. Now most of you know, that dance interests me almost as much as music does. In this video you get it all. Talented artist with superb voice, amazing dance act and melody, that is so catchy .. oh my :)

Adrien Zsédenyi, born 1974, debuted 1994 in Cotton Club Singers group till 2001 and during that time group released 5 albums. Solo career since 2002 and she has released so far 6 albums. Her website http://www.zseda.hu/ 
Song "legyen úgy / do it that way"



 

I can see the flames in your eyes  I can feel your racing will  speed is pulsing in your words
yes, I understand it  But if your body lets down  this poem will stay mute in me

And words are useless, desire is a butterfly  If you aren't careful, you know, it flies far away

Make it so that desire can get here  Just let it come for me
so that the flame can burn all of me Make sure you ask me at the right moment
Make sure you feel me as well  and that desire brings more firework glow.

Do you follow it floating, where is it going?  Do you know its vibe so you can find it?

With me in the touch  in freeing embrace be with me in my breath. With me in fever
with me when falling blind be with me in the heart's voice

No comments:

Post a Comment